Captira v1 Toolkit
Uploading overdue debtors from Captira V1 Toolkit to Carol Collect
Uploading Payments Received back into Captira V1 Toolkit
Captira Version 1 - Exporting Overdue Debtors
Step 1 In Captira Toolkit V1:
- From main Workflow, Click Views button
- Click on Accounting category of views
- Select the Captira Collections Export view
- Setup your Filters under Conditions (criteria of accounts you wish to collect in Carol)
- Click Preview
- Click Export and Save your spreadsheet
Step 2 Login to Carol collection software and next we will import the spreadsheet from Step 1 above:
- Click Accounts then + Add New Debtor File
- Select Multiple Files option from dropdown
- From the Bulk Account Importing page, Click Select Files button
- Navigate to your v1 spreadsheet and select
- Click Import and continue
Your imported debtors will be shown in Accounts on the left menu and once the payment gateway has been activated, and payment Reminders and options will go out on the next day, depending on the plan for how many files Carol will be busy with at a time. Upgraded plans work on more debtor files at the same time.
Captira Version 1 - Importing Payment Received Records
Step 1 In Carol Collect software export the Payments Received records by selecting Accounts on the left menu, then the Payments Received button near the middle of the screen, and just above the list of payments, click the Export button.
Step 2 To bring these into Captira V1 Toolkit:
- Select Batch Payment Entry from Accounting Module
- Select Step 1 – Import from File
- Check File has column headers & Navigate to your Payments spreadsheet
- Click Import
5. Information regarding imported records may display if errors are found.
6. The Payment Batch Grid will display with the list of transactions.
7. Select Step 2 – Process Imported Payments button from top menu to process the payments against the defendant’s records.
Your payment transactions received are now updated in the defendant’s account.